Get thousands in federal tax credits through the Inflation Reduction Act.
What is the inflation reduction act?
The Inflation Reduction Act is a United States federal law packed with provisions to curb inflation. One main priority of the act is to incentivize homeowners to make energy-efficient upgrades to their home, including installing a highly energy efficient heating and cooling system.
One of the most significant incentives available — up to a $2,000 tax credit — is for the installation of a highly efficient heat pump.
how you can take advantage of the act?
If you opt to install a ductless heat pump, you'll be eligible for a tax credit* for models that achieve the highest tier of efficiency (Advanced Tier).
The tax credit is for 30% of the total cost of what you paid for your ductless heat pump (including installation), up to $2,000. As of now, the credit is available through the end of 2032.
*Note: Alpine Ductless cannot guarantee tax credit savings. Please consult with a tax professional.
WHO QUALIFIES FOR A HEAT PUMP TAX CREDIT?
Any taxpayer qualifies for the federal heat pump tax credit. The new incentive will apply to equipment and installation on January 1, 2023, or later. If you recently had a ductless mini-split installed, you may qualify for a partial tax credit up to $300.
As for now, there are no rebates available, but they may become available later in the year.
WHY INSTALL A DUCTLESS HEAT PUMP?
Ductless heat pumps are efficient, cost-effective, and provide comfortable heating and cooling throughout the home.
why alpine ductless?
- We offer a free, no obligation in-home consultation during which we'll work with you to understand your heating and cooling needs and help you determine which ductless heat system is right for you.
- You will receive a customized heating and cooling estimate in writing.
- We'll install your new heating and cooling system quickly and professionally; and give instructions on operating and maintaining your new system.
- We'll give you our Three-Year Gold Service Guarantee on mechanical defects.
- We'll check in with you to see if you have any questions.