Living in Mason County offers a peaceful existence, although the dampness can feel like it goes right through you. This can put stress on your heating and cooling system as you try to adjust temperatures throughout the summer and winter. However, our customers in the area find a ductless heat pump offers an excellent option to keep their homes comfortable all year round. Here’s why a ductless heat pump is perfect for your Mason County home.
What is Ductless Heating?
Ductless heating uses electricity to power indoor and outdoor units. There is a single outdoor unit and a single or multiple indoor units to manage the air throughout the home. The two units are connected with a series of but require no ductwork. They offer perfectly controlled temperatures throughout the home because each room has its own unit.
If you are looking for the ideal solution to meet the changing needs of the rooms and people in your home, a ductless heat pump could be the answer. They are especially effective in rooms with limited ceiling space, or for additions.
What are the Benefits of Ductless Heat Pumps?
There are many benefits including:
- Affordability: Heat pump systems save money thanks to their superior energy efficiency. They use very little electricity and the inverter technology allows you to maintain comfortable and consistent temperatures in winter, spring, summer and fall.
- Easy installation: Ductless heat pump installation can be simple.
- No leaks: Without ducts, the system remains consistent and efficient as the air goes directly to the room, so the warm or cold air doesn’t change the temperature while traveling. As well, it can’t leak out of the ducts.
- Ideal for additions and renovations: They are perfect for new areas of the home such as additions, renovated basements, or even heated garages where ceiling space might be limited. If you do have ducts, you can easily install a single unit for new additions.
- Adaptability: The indoor air handling units are slim, so they are easily mounted to either the ceiling or wall. They only need about seven inches of depth and won’t interfere with room space or your design scheme.
- Remote controlled: They are easy to adjust using the remote control.
Perhaps best of all, you can adjust temperatures to suit your needs. This is great for zoned temperature control, and perfect if you have rooms that tend to be too hot or too cold.
Why Trust Us For Your Ductless Heating Installation in Your Mason County Home?
Our customers trust us to do the job for a number of reasons. One customer from Mason County who has used us on numerous occasions says: “The job site was way out in the country, yet all the appointments were kept and were on time. Everything went as planned and in a timely manner. COVID precautions were also followed. This was my fourth ductless heater installed by Alpine Ductless Heating and Air Conditioning. I highly recommend this company.”
Contact us here or call us at (360) 615-2740 to find out which Ductless Heating system is right for you!
Installing unparalleled comfort with Ductless Heating and Cooling Systems in Mason County including Shelton, Union and Allyn-Grapeview!