If you’re part of what is referred to as the ‘Baby Boomer’ generation, you may be either approaching retirement, or in the throes of it. You’ve fought the good fight and now it’s time to relax. For some it may mean downsizing for economy and optimizing for comfort. It’s a time to tidy up loose ends as you prepare to enjoy upcoming adventures. Ultimately, many people want to make their homes as comfortable and low maintenance as possible. Replacing outdated appliances, making major repairs and installing devices that will make daily tasks easier, is usually at the top of the list as you prepare to enjoy your work-free existence.
Replacing your worn out, inefficient heating and cooling system is actually a good idea. And a ductless system is the perfect solution. Consider the advantages:
- Ductless is energy-efficient, saving many homeowners up to 50% off their current utility bills
- Ductless cooling and heating is quiet, clean and consistent…No more cold zones!
- Control comfort by zones, or from a central point using a remote control or Wi-fi compatible device
- Installation is quick
- Ductless systems are perfect for retrofitting in an existing home, or for new construction
- There is no messy ductwork involved
- Homeowners can keep their existing systems
No one wants to spend their carefree retirement days doing timely maintenance or repairs. Among the many benefits of owning a ductless system is that they are very easy to maintain. All they require is a cursory check of the filters for dust. Cleaning the filters takes just a quick swish under the faucet every one to two months.
It’s also recommended that homeowners have a deep clean of the system done about every three to four years.
To make it even more convenient for the homeowner, many ductless contractors offer maintenance agreements and cleaning packages. For a minimum monthly payment, you can sit back and relax while someone else does the heavy lifting for a change!
No matter what stage you’re at in your life…updating, downsizing, building new, or staying put, comfort and ease are most likely at the top of your list of needs. A ductless heating and cooling system is right for you. Contact Alpine Ductless Cooling and Heating for more information.